CDTA stands for Capital District Transportation Authority, that provides public transportation service in the capital district of New York state. www.CDTA.org is the official website of the CDTA, which gives information about CDTA Bus Schedule & Maps & trip planner. Plan your trip easily with CDTA trip planner by just selecting your journey details.
CDTA offers an easy and low-cost way to get around the Capital Region. CDTA runs buses and operates the Saratoga Springs Amtrak and Albany-Rensselaer station. It was established on August, 1970 by a state act of government. After that CDTA took over the area's four private bus companies between 1971 and 1974. It operates 54 routes, which connect neighborhoods to downtowns or downtowns to shopping areas. It operates 11-SUNY Shuttle and 86-RPI Shuttle routes for area universities.
CDTA Bus service runs from 5:30 a.m.-12:00 a.m. weeknights, 6:00 a.m.-12:00 a.m. Saturdays, and 7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. and Sunday the college routes runs until 2:00 a.m. in Albany and Troy.
How to plan your trip with CDTA Bus?
Open the site and get the trip planner service link, on this page click on can plan your trip.
- Give the Origin of your trip using the dropdown lists or the map (in extended mode)
- Give the Destination of your trip using the dropdown lists or the map (in extended mode)
- Show when you want to travel
- Give Travel options for the plan
You can also quick plan trip, which is given left side on this page, enter detail about trip planner what you want to travel. And enter date and click on plan your trip.
CDTA Bus time table
Get CDTA time table from trip planner page, click on view time table link and enter date, Route and Direction of the timetable to view, after fill up this box, map is displayed and you can click Show route timetable to display times at important stops on the route. If you continue and complete Step 3, you can click Show stop timetable to display times at the stop.
CDTA Schedule & map
If you want to get the CDTA schedule and Map, then open the www.cdta.org website and click on schedule tool and get schedule page, click on Routes and Schedules just click one by one on CDTA division Albany, Schenectady, Troy, and Saratoga. Also get the map just click on map link on this page.
You can also get Schedule direct from CDTA official site, choose route in schedule link, which is given left side on this page.
- Base fare: $1.50
- Day pass: $4.00
- Senior citizen fare: $0.75
- Monthly 5-day "Swiper": $55.00
- Monthly 7-day "Swiper": $65.00
- 50 50
- 51 Broadway
- 52 Crane Street
- 53 Altamont Avenue
- 54 Scotia / Walmart
- 55 Albany – Schenectady via 5
- 56X Schenectady State Campus
- 55X Schenectady – Albany Express
- 59 Nott Street
- 61 Van Vranken
- 62 McClellan Street
- 63 Albany – Schenectady
- 66 Schenectady South Loop
- 70 Troy – Schenectady
- 77 Schenectady North Loop
- 22 Albany – Troy – Watervliet
- 29 Albany – Cohoes via 9
- 35X Troy – Albany 787 Express
- 48 Hudson Valley Community College
- 70 Troy – Schenectady
- 80 Albia – Fifth Avenue
- 82 Troy – Cohoes – Green Island
- 85 Waterford – Troy
- 87 Beman Park
- 90 Troy – Latham – Crossgates
- 91 Troy State Campus Express
- 96 Rensselaer Rural
- 224 Albany – Troy – Rensselaer
- 286 RPI Shuttle
- 289 Griswold Heights
- 620 Flex Service ShuttleBEE
- 50 50
- 471 Union Avenue (Seasonal)
- 472 Lake Avenue
- 473 Jefferson Street
- 474 Saratoga Visitors Trolley
- 870 County Shuttle