Internet Explorer Error “Stack Overflow at line 96” Solutions and Guideline
What is a stack overflow at line 96? Well it’s a Explorer Error commonly occurs due to upgration of Internet Explorer. Most common source of Stack Overflow error messages these days is Internet Explorer 7 being fussy about Java applets and addons. If you have Internet Explorer 7 addons problem then follow the steps as given Below.
Go to Start —>> All Programs —>>Accessories —>> System Tools and click —>>Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
If First Trick of Stack Overflow Error not work then i give another Trick for Windows Xp or Vista.
1. click Start Start button
2. Type the following command in the Start Search box, and —>> press ENTER:
4. The Internet Options dialog box appears.
5. Click the Advanced tab.
6. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. —>> click Reset again.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
8. Start Internet Explorer again.