Download Nike+ Fuelband application from Google play store and connect your Android powered smartphone running on Android 4.3 or above with Nike+ FuelBand SE.
Greetings for every Android lover! Tech-savvy android users can now connect their Nike+ Fuelband to Android smartphone with the help of Bluetooth. Nike has launched Nike+ FuelBand android app on Google play store with free downloading facility to make it easy for health conscious android users to track their fitness. Besides all rumors related to discontinuing Nike+ Fuelband services, Nike has launched their new health conscious wearable gadget – Nike+ FuelBand SE. This band supports apple smartphones and some of the selected android smartphones.
With the launch of Nike+ FuelBand SE, android users can make their Nike+ account, set a daily goal, set activity reminders, and see their workout history. New application is compatible with selected handsets including Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Google Nexus 5, HTC One and Motorola’s Moto X. Nike+ FuelBand application supports only Bluetooth low energy connectivity. Plus, your smartphone should be powered with Android 4.3 or above for proper functioning.
Features of Nike+ FuelBand android application:
- Show your working progress in the form of day, week, and month
- Directly save your details in Nike+ profile
- Customize your goals with the help of application
- Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities in each Nike+ session
- Move Reminders to encourage you for daily exercise
- Give you up-to-date leaderboard to compete
Image source: redmondpie.com