Microsoft has announced an out-of-cycle patch release for a critical,remote-code-execution, vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Explorer. The patch, to be released on December 17, will address the vulnerability across multiple versions on Internet Explorer running on supported Windows platforms.
Version : 960714
Security Bulletins : MS08-078
Knowledge Base Articles : KB960714
Date Published : 12/17/2008
Language : English
Download Size : 1.8 MB
Security issues have been identified that could allow an attacker to compromise a computer running Microsoft Internet Explorer and gain control over it. You can help protect your computer by installing this update from Microsoft. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer.
System Requirements :
- Supported Operating Systems : Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 x64 Edition
- Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition(x64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition(x64-bit)
- Click the Download button on this page to start the download, or select a different language from the Change language drop-down list and click Go.
- To start the installation immediately, click Run.
- To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
- To cancel the installation, click Cancel.