Xiaomi has launched new flagship smartphone namely Mi3S with commendable specs like 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon, Android 4.4.2, 13MP camera and 5 inch screen.
A Chinese mobile manufacturing company, Xiaomi has recently launched a wildly popular Xiaomi Mi3’s successor coined as Xiaomi Mi3S. As per the tech-savvy people, a brand new Xiaomi Mi3S will give tough competition to Nokia and Samsung’s leading monster smartphones with adorable specs. Xiaomi Mi3S comes with the 5 inch 16M touch screen with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels for quality result. It runs on widely used mobile platform namely Android 4.4.2 with MIUI on top.
Mi3S occupies 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor to do multiple processes at instant. In addition to world class operating system, it also comes with the 4G LTE support for the faster connectivity band. Successor of Mi3 offers 3GB of RAM and internal memory of 16GB and 64GB. Xiaomi Mi3S acquires primary camera of 13MP and front camera of 8MP with auto flash and focus.
Moreover, it supports all the connectivity features like wireless connectivity, compare by wireless connectivity, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot tethering, NFC, WiFi, etc. It boosts up with the 3050 mAh removable battery. In the Xiaomi Mi3S selling box, you will get one 3050 mAh battery, earphone, USB cable and charger. Xiaomi Mi3S is available for ordering online with the price tag of 1999 yuan (Rs. 19,246 or $320).
Features of Xiaomi Mi3S:
- Display: 5 inch 16M touch screen
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Operating system: Android 4.4.2 with MIUI
- Processor: 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM (internal memory): 16GB and 64GB (do not supported with external MicroSD)
- Primary camera: 13MP camera with auto focus and LED flash
- Secondary camera: 8MP
- Battery: 3050 mAh removable battery
- Connectivity: wireless connectivity, compare by wireless connectivity, 3G, 4G, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot tethering, NFC, WiFi
- Price: 1999 yuan (Rs. 19,246 or $320)
Image source: chinaphonereview