United Healthcare is one of the largest insurers companies in the US. United healthcare provider gives information about healthcare program. You can get the information of health care plans from providerdirectory.uhcrivervalley.com.
America’s health insurance Company, United Healthcare provides everyone with affordable, quality health insurance. UnitedHealth Corporation was established in 1977. In 1984, it became a publicly traded company. United Health Group is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota. United health care is an operating division of UnitedHealth Group which is the largest single health carrier in the United States.
Uhc.com is the official site of united health care, which provides full information about united healthcare. United Healthcare’s nationwide network includes 595,000 physicians and other health care professionals, 80,000 dentists and 4,965 hospitals. Their pharmaceutical management programs provide more affordable access to drugs for 13 million people.
United Healthcare Benefits
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of health care for all Americans
- Enhance access to health benefits
- Create products and services that make health care more affordable
- Use technology to make the health care system easier to navigate
The providers listed are not employees of the medical plan. Members and their providers decide the type of medical care. The online provider directory is updated daily. United Healthcare only decides how the medical care will be paid in the member’s benefit plan.
How to search united healthcare provider?
- Open the http://providerdirectory.uhcrivervalley.com/providerdirectory/Provider site.
- You can search provider detail by easy 4 steps
- Step 1: choose provider network
- step 2: enter city state or Zip code
- step 3: Additional Search Criteria, Like a Provider Last Name or Facility, gender, Medical Group Affiliation, Accepting New Patients, country detail.
- Step 4: Click on “search” option.
You can get also paper provider directory by call on the customer service number which is stayed on the back of your ID card.