Everyone wants to look perfect in this world, the meaning of perfect is that he or she is looking fair, smart and gorgeous. But they have to understand and accept that there is a natural limit to become fair, because skin color is genetically determined. However, your skin may look darker due to constant exposure to the sun and general ill treatment.
There are some tips to become fair with natural ingredients
1. Stay away from the sun as much as you can. Not asking you to act like a freak avoiding the sun all the time but don’t go out and expose yourself to the sun when it is scorching blazing hot.
2. Drink water as much as you can drink and minimum eight glasses of water a day so that you stay sufficiently hydrated. And eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as soups, fruit juice like apple juice, tomato juice, and lime juice are best to take.
3. You can take vitamin C pills which can make the pigmentation of your skin lighter.(the sun causes uneven pigmentation on your skin FYI).
4. Apply the mixture of gram flour with lemon juice, curd, turmeric, honey and a few drops of almond oil on your body and leave it to dry after that wash with cold water avoid applying soap on your body.
5. You can apply a mixture of sandal wood paste on alternative days and apply curd or mixture of rice powder, curd and oats twice a week and also you can apply the fair & lovely cream daily.
6. Soya bean can also cleanse your body.
7. When your body is healthy and clean, your skin will naturally have a glow which will prevent your skin from being dull and dark.
Some home-based recipes to get naturally fair skin
1. Use a face pack consisting of cucumber juice, lemon juice and some rose water or you can also try a face mask with honey and lemon juice. These face packs or face masks have to be used for some time, at least for a week for noticeable results.
2. Make a paste using Turmeric with a little raw (unboiled) milk and lemon juice. Apply it on the skin, it will help in removing a tan.
3. Another mixture for lightening the skin color would be buttermilk with a bit of oats in it. The oats has exfoliating capacity and the butter milk is an excellent after skin soother.
4. A mixture of lime juice, gram flour and curd applied on the skin regularly will help you in getting rid of sun tan.
5. For bleaching in home the following mixture can be used – Facial turmeric powder – 1 spoon, honey – ½ spoon, few drops of olive oil, curd – ½ spoon, table salt – ¼ spoon. Mix these items to make a paste and apply on your face.
Leave it for 15 minutes. Clean this with a cotton cloth. When you take a bath, wash your face with plain water and avoid soap.
(You can use this, once in a week or twice in a month)
6. To lighten skin on Elbow and Knee, apply lime juice and leave it for 15 minutes.
7. The consistent use of coconut water rids the face of a tan also the use of coconut makes the skin soft and supple .
8. Home made sunscreen lotion helps to protect the skin from scorching heat of sun and is an effective to get rid of sun tanning. Mix Sesame oil, Olive oil, Almond oil in the ratio 4:1:1 respectively. Apply this on the face and neck. Use mild bathing soap and rinse this with lukewarm water.
9. Apply the juice of Tulsi leaves and the juice of orange peel on the skin, and leave it for some time. This will improve your complexion.
10. Papaya pulp can be applied on the skin, this will remove whiteheads on skin.