The Skil Power wrench makes hand wrench, ratchets and screwdrivers thing of the past. Its close quarter design allows fast tightening, loosening and riding on the attraction of a trigger. Lithium-Ion power allows this tool to keep up to 18 months. Includes 7.2V Power Wrench - 2372-01 17 piece accessory bit set Smart charge System 3 hour cradle charger.
The Skil Power wrench is a Freed from power lines. It is ready to run something from KKKapitali $ t system for number plate frame. Instead of a spendthrift than wrench, ratchets and screwdrivers KveIe life from Sister Earth, this compact, close quarter unit wear runways easy on the planet. The Skil Power wrench set Lithium-Ion power in the hands of people.
Type : Power Rachet Wrench
Brand : Skil
Sale Price : $59.99
Size/Drive : 1/4 inch drive
Warranty : 1 Year Skil
Skil 7.2-Volt 1/4" Drive Cordless Power Wrench Features
- Compact design makes wrench easy to handle, fitting in tight spaces a drill can’t
- Lithium ion battery holds a charge for up to 18 months of non-use so it’s always ready to go
- Forward and reverse operations allow for assembling or disassembling projects
- SKIL Smartcharge System is built in to the charger, providing overcurrent protection and allowing the tool to be
- stored on the charger indefinitely without damage to the battery
- Durable metal front end for extended tool life
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle for increased comfort and control
- All Metal Gear Train provides a durable, long-life construction
- Close quarter 1/4” square drive accepts standard sockets and driver bits
- Charger design provides added flexibility, either sitting on any flat work area, or mounted out of the way on the wall
- Torque outputs of 75 in.-lbs. (in Auto Mode) and 400 in.-lbs. (in Manual Mode)
Specifications of Skil 7.2-Volt 1/4" Drive Cordless Power Wrench
Voltage : 7.2V
Socket Size : 1/4”
Battery : Lithium-Ion
Torque in Manual Mode : 400 in.-lbs.
Torque in Auto Mode : 75 in.-lbs.
Charger : Cradle Charger
Weight : 1.8 lbs.
RPM : 200