NatureMill HC52CA Black Indoor Automatic Composter PRO Edition review
NatureMill HC52CA Black Indoor Automatic Composter PRO Edition allows you to turn food waste into compost in about 2 weeks. So Compost is ready every 2 weeks. For continuous heavy duty, it is made from stainless steel internal machinery. Until NatureMill are completely ground down to small particles, waste items are processed continuously and mixed every 4 hours.
When to empty the machine, the red light will tell you. So Just open the door and remove compost. Now you can use NatureMill HC52CA as protective mulch for tree and shrubs, use as manure to enrich gardens, improve the soil around trees and shrubs, use as soil additive for house plants and planter boxes.
In use, it is very easy and ideal for big families, gourmet cooks, offices, or small restaurants. NatureMill HC52CA Black Indoor Automatic Composter PRO Edition is available only for $249.99 with $5 shipping at woot.
Features of NatureMill HC52CA Indoor PRO Edition Composter
- Use compost to enrich gardens, improve the soil around trees and shrubs, use as soil additive for house plants and planter boxes and as a protective mulch for trees and shrubs
- Add compostable food waste at any time, on any day
- More than seventy percent of the initial waste disappears into thin air, as compost cultures convert it into water vapor. What is left is a very concentrated compost fertilizer
- Stainless steel internal components for continuous heavy duty use
- Foot pedal for convenient hands-free operation
- Powerful carbon filter guaranteed for life, removes any lingering odors
- A fan draws air into the machine continuously, providing oxygen to the cultures decomposing the waste and a powerful carbon filter removes any lingering odors
- Indoor or outdoor use, even in cold weather, rain, or snow
- Waste items are processed continuously, mixing every 4 hours, until they are completely ground down to small particles
- A red light will tell you when to empty the machine
- Handles pet waste, kitty litter, and cage beddings
- Energy use is just 5 kwh / month, or about $0.50/month – less than a garbage truck would burn in diesel fuel to haul the same waste
- Turn food waste into compost in about 2 weeks
- One batch of compost is sufficient for 10-40 sq ft (1-4 sq m) of a lawn or garden, applied once or twice per year
- Uses “hot composting” conditions: mixing, air flow, heat, and moisture. The energy released destroys odors, pathogens, and seed germination
- Fresh compost has a mild organic aroma, which people often describe as damp wool, sourdough bread, or mushrooms. You can use it immediately, or leave it in a heap outdoors until you are ready to work in your garden
- Ideal for large families, gourmet cooks, offices, or small restaurants
- Vacation mode – automatically activates after a period of inactivity to conserve energy, and optimize heat and mixing for curing
- Security locking feature for public areas such as offices or restaurants (padlock not included)
- Balance the chemistry by adding a small amount of sawdust to increase “brown” content, and baking soda to reduce acidity
- Add food waste any time, any day, up to 120 lbs per month
- Compost is ready every 2 weeks
- To empty machine, open the door and remove the compost
NatureMill Indoor PRO Edition Composter Technical Specifications
- Capacity: 120 lbs (55 kg) organic waste per month. Add items any time, any day. Ideal for a family of 5, or a single individual living alone.
- External Temperatures: Use in any location 0-120F (18-50C)
- Rate of compost production: One batch every 2 weeks, depending on actual usage. An indicator light signals when to remove compost.
- Compaction: 70% or more, volume and weight reduction, due to bio-degrading (composting) and mechanical breakdown
- Food-grade stainless steel and aluminum internal components
- Cleaning and Maintenance: Wipe the hopper and exterior with a moist towel. Rinse the cure tray and drip tray when you empty them. Do not disturb the compost cultures in the reactor chamber. Do not use soaps or chemicals
- UL and CE compliant
- Size and weight: 20” high x 20” deep x 12” wide (51×51x30cm); 17 lbs (8 kg)
- Waste materials: Accepts most food waste items. Avoid hard item such as bones, and fiberous items such as corn cobs and corn husks. See detailed list
- Internal Temperatures: Up to 140F (60C) reactor temperatures
- Finished product: High nitrogen compost a soil amendment for lawns, gardens, trees, or potted plants. Compost is ready to use.
- Construction External housing: recycled + recyclable energy-efficient polypropylene (stamped with the “5” triangle recycling symbol)
- Installation: No installation is required. Plug into a standard power outlet. For outdoor use, keep power supply dry.
You will get in the BOX:
- Floor Tray
- Drip Tray
- Cure Door
- Wood Pellets
- Measuring Tray
- NatureMill HC52CA Black Indoor Automatic Composter PRO Edition
- Power Supply
- Cure Tray
- Pure Baking Soda
Warranty: 3 Year Nature Mill
Price: $249.99 + $5 shipping (Terms & Conditions Apply)