Today’s woot special offer is for 2 Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker. Here i collect the information, specifications, Reviews and Features with the Screenshots. Just read below to getr more information about Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker.
Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Price: $399.99 + $5 shipping
Klipsch RF-25 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Features
- Klipsch RF-25 has 1-inch titanium dome compression driver tweeter for the high frequencies, loaded by a 6-inch square 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn molded into the front of the enclosure.
- Dual 6.5-inch woofers and Klipsch Tractrix Horn technology which give the RF-25 bass authority and dynamic impact that defy its size.
- Klipsch RF-25 Works well standing alone in a stereo music system or anchoring a sophisticated home theater.
- Efficient, requires only a quarter the amplifier power of conventional speakers.
- Amplifier connections are via two pairs of binding posts, which are strapped together for
normal wiring. Removing the straps allows the speaker to be bi-wired.
- Low-resonance Cerametallic™ cones and cast-polymer frames enable the twin woofers to generate rich, clean, room-filling bass.
- Magnetically shielded to prevent interference with direct-view television sets.
- Sonically matched to other Klipsch Reference Series loudspeakers.
- Magnetic posts hold the RF-25’s low-diffraction grille securely in place and the outrigger feet can be fitted with adjustable-height rubber pads or spikes.
Specifications of Klipsch RF-25 Loudspeaker
- Frequency response: 45Hz-20kHz ±3dB
- Power handling: 125 w max continuous (500 w peak)
- Sensitivity: 97dB @ 2.83 volts/1 meter
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover frequency: 2633Hz
- Tweeter: K-137 1” (2.54cm) Titanium dome compression driver
- High frequency horn: 6” square 90°x60° Tractrix® Horn
- Woofer: Two K-1123-OB 6.5” (16.51cm) Cerametallic® cone / cast polymer frame
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex via rear-firing port
- Input connections: 2 sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
- Dimensions: 38.9” (98.8cm) x 8.5” (21.6cm) x 13.8” (35cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20kg)
- Finishes: Black Ash
- Built From-until: 2003-2006