Sympathy SMS, Quotes & Sympathy Poems
A tragedy can happen in anybody's life at anytime. But as you know we are required to express sympathy with the affected person/persons. This is very hard and awkward job for many people. Most of the people think ‘What to say’ and ‘How to say’ and it becomes too difficult.
It is very important to write or say some words of condolence and words of sympathy to affected person. Its hard to find the right words to express how you feel when you are grief the loss of someone dear to you but now don't be worried because I give some Sympathy common messages and sayings to express your feelings for your close one.
Sympathy Messages & quotes
1. No person is ever truly alone. Those who live no more, whom we loved, Echo still within our thoughts, Our words, our hearts.
2. Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains - Kahlil Gibran.
3. The secret of language is the secret of sympathy, and its full charm is possible only to the gentle. - John Ruskin.
4. "I like to believe that when we loose someone close to us they still live through us and give us strength. The time we have spent with those we've lost makes them part of us."
5. Although no words can really help to ease the loss you bear, just know that you are very close in every thought and prayer.
6. When we lose someone we love, it seems that time stands still.
7. We are deeply saddened by your loss. We will cherish the memories of the times we spent together. We are with you during this time of grief.
8. Oh heart, if one should say to you that the soul perishes like the body, answer that the flower withers, but the seed remains.
9. May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort you now and in the days ahead.
10. Like a bird singing in the rain, let grateful memories survive in time of sorrow.
11. Whom the heart of man shuts out, Sometimes the heart of God takes in, And fences them all round about, With silence ‘mid the world’s loud din.
12. Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.
13. As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens.
14. Remember that we love and care about you.
15. I'm humbled by the thought of being the go-to gal fr sum thing so important to pple, az dealing with a death, & helping a loved 1 or acquaintance through.
16. The greatest pleasures of which the human mind is susceptible are the pleasures of consciousness and sympathy - Parke Godwin.
17. Life is eternal, and love is immortal, and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight - Rossiter Worthington Raymond.
18. One common calamity makes men extremely affect each other, though they differ in every other particular - Sir Richard Steele.
19. Of a truth, men are mystically united: a mystic bond of brotherhood makes all men one - Thomas Carlyle.
20. No farewell words were spoken,
21. If tears could build a stairway,
22. Just wanted u 2 know u are in my thoughts
23. Thinking of You
24. The sorrow of the faithful
25. May today's sorrow give way
Sympathy poems or notes
I think that sympathy poems are a great way to express your sympathy and feelings to someone in mourning. These poems may help people to express their emotions towards beloved. So I have some poems and notes just little help for you.
If you want to write a sympathy poem for someone then my advice is to write from your heart.
At the rising of the sun and at its going down,
At the blowing of the wind and in the chill of Winter, We remember them.
At the opening of buds and in the rebirth of Spring,
At the blueness of the skies and in the warmth of Summer,
At the rustling of leaves and the beauty of Autumn,
At the beginning of the year and when it ends,
As long as we live, they too will live;
When we are weary and in need of strength,
When we are lost and sick at heart,
When we have joys we yearn to share,
When we have decisions that are difficult to make,
When we have achievements that are based on theirs,
As long as we live, they too shall live,
Miss Me, But Let Me Go
When I come to the end of the road,
I Do Believe - by Jennifer Janiszewski
There is nothing i can do,
He never really left
I do promise he hears you when you speak
I See You Cry by Christina Brown
I see you cry, I cry for you.