You have tried many diets to lose weight or burn fat but no one of them has helped you. Then you should try the highly popular Mediterranean Diet. The Mediterranean diet might be right for you. This diet program incorporates the basics of healthy eating.
Want to live a long time? When you prepare dinner tonight, go heavy on the vegetables, skip the meat, and enjoy a bit of wine. Mediterranean diet offers you a long and healthy life.
Based on the eating habits of residents of the Mediterranean region this remarkable Mediterranean Diet gives you the choice to enjoy wholesome and tasty food and yet loose weight.
What are benefits of the Mediterranean diet?
A 2007 study conducted in the United States found that both men and women who consumed a Mediterranean diet lowered their risk of death from both heart disease and cancer.
What are key components of the Mediterranean diet?
1. You do more exercises and eat your meals with your family and friends.
2. You eat recommended a generous amount of fruits and vegetables.
3. You consume healthy fats (olive oil and canola oil)
4. You use herbs and spices instead of salt to flavor foods.
5. You drink red wine (in moderation).
6. You eat fish or sellfish at least twice a week.