“Friends” is most beautiful words in the world. True friendship is possibly, the most beautiful relationship that never demands anything but love and understanding. The True friends don’t desert each other when one is facing trouble. The true friends always help you weather every storm, they cheer you when you are down, and they reprove you when you are wrong. We never imagine without friends! True friendship thrives on trust, inspiration and comfort.
Friendship Day is celebrated all over the world every year, on the first Sunday of August. In this day the all friends spending time with their friends and enjoy full day with party, dance club, Hotel, Theatre etc. Some friends just decide to meet up at someone’s home and catch up on lost time. They are gave beautiful Friendship cards, gift, flowers, chocolates, cookies, and they are tie the Friendship bands on their hands.
In case you are thinking of how to celebrate Friendship’s Day, don’t worry friends I have idea for you, I hope you like this, you can coming out with your friend circle in well known places, you can also Organize a Friendship Day Party in your house or in the club. I’m sure your friends will never forget this party for a lifetime!
We will give here Friendship quotations that express true friendship in just a few words. These friendship quotations try their best to put the magical feeling of friendship in simple words. I hope you like our beautiful selection of friendship quotes and sweet wallpapers.
1. “Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult, to leave, and impossible to forget.”
2. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”
3. “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new.”
4. “You May Be One Person To The World But You May Be The World To One Person.”
5. “To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.”
6. “A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it’s not a friendship until after you’ve had a fight.”
7. "The best part of life is when your family becomes your friends, and your friends become your family."
8. “The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you’ve had.”
9. “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.”
10. “A best friend will always find a way to love you even when you have done something that u cannot fix.”
11. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art. like love It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.”
12. “Sometimes our light goes out but is blown into flame by another human being. Each of us owes deepest thanks to those who have rekindled this light.”
13. Of all the things which wisdom provides to make life entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship.
14. Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend’s success.
15. "If I had to choose between betraying my country and betraying my friend, I hope I should have the guts to betray my country."
E. M. Forster
16. “I keep my friends as misers do their treasure, because, of all the things granted us by wisdom, none is greater or better than friendship."
17. "Some friends come and go like a season. Others are arranged in our lives for good reason."
18. "Never forget the days I spent with you. Continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig Van Beethoven
19. “Yesterday brought the beginning tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends.”
20. “No one person can possibly combine all the elements supposed to make up what everyone means by friendship”
21. “Don’t believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves.”
22. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
Robert Lewis Stevenson
23. “Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.”
24. “True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation.”
25. “Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.”
26. “A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it’s not a friendship until after you’ve had a fight.”
27. “There can be no Friendship where there is no Freedom.”
28. You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
29.Love is like the wild-rose,
Friendship is like the holly-tree.
The holly is dark when the rose briar blooms,
But which will bloom most constantly?
30. The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I’m so glad that you’re my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
31. Friendship is never established as an understood relation.
It is a miracle which requires constant proofs.
It is an exercise of the purest imagination and of the rarest faith!
Henry David Thoreau.
32. “Your friends are very precious things;
Their love is like the rarest gem.
But friends are hard to find and keep
Unless you are a friend to them.”
33. “The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand,
nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship;
it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when,
You discover that someone else believes in you and friendship.”