Christmas Crackers Jocks - Xmas Cracker Jokes fr Kids
Christmas is a most popular holiday celebrated on December 25th every year in the worldwide. Christmas festival is celebrated differently in different parts in the world. This festival celebrates the birth of god Jesus. The best way to celebrate the festival may be to go on a vacation because this is prefect time to let loose all the tensions and forget about the drudgeries of everyday life.
Here are given best Christmas Cracker Jokes collection for kids. This is some of the best and exclusive jocks; you can send this beautiful Crackers Jocks to your family and friends on this holiday. Enjoy this funny and amazing Christmas Crackers Jocks.
Christmas Crackers Jocks:
1. Q: Why shouldn't you play Scrabble in a wind-tunnel?
2. Q: What do you call it when a bunch of sheep roll down a hill?
3. Why couldn't the Christmas tree stand up?
4. Customer: Waiter! Waiter! What's wrong with this fish?
5. Q: Did you hear about the stupid plastic surgeon?
6. Q: What do Eskimos get from sitting on the toilet too long?
7. What does Santa do with fat elves?
8. Q: What's worse than Rudolph with a runny nose?
9. What do you get from a pampered cow?
10. Q: Why should husbands make the early morning tea for their wives?
11. Q: Why do ghosts live in the fridge?
12. Q: What's purple and shouts "Help"?
13. Q: What would you do if a rhino charged you?
14. Q: What do sheep say to shepherds at Christmastime?
15. Q: Patient: Doctor, doctor, I feel like a pack of cards.
16. Q: Why are chocolate buttons rude?
17. Q: Why did the man get the sack from the orange juice factory?
18. Q: How do witches tell the time?
19. Q: What’s red, white and blue at Christmas time?
20. Q: What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
21.Q: What's brown and sneaks round the kitchen?
22. Q: Why do birds fly south in winter?
23.Q: Why do so many spiders work in IT?
24.Q: What do you call a psychologist covered in clingfilm?
25. Q:How do you make an idiot laugh on Boxing Day?
26.Q: What do you call Santa's little helpers?
27.Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
28.Q: "Do you ever buy any Christmas Seals?"
30.Q: What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
31.Q: What do wild animals sing at Christmastime?
32.Q: What do you call a woman who stands between two goal posts?
33.Q: Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?
34.Q: What's a child's favourite king at Christmas?
35.Q: What king is the children's favorite at Christmas time?
36.Q: What do you get if Santa goes down the chimney when the fire is lit?
37. Q: Son: Dad, there's a man collecting for a new swimming pool.
38. Q: What was so good about he neurotic doll the girl was given for Christmas?
39. Q: What's black white and red all over?
40. Santa went to the Doctors with a problem.