The official website of Vancouver City Savings Credit Union is www.vancity.com. Vancouver City Savings Credit Union is also known as Vancity. Vancity offers various financial services like banking, borrowing, investments, and insurance to its customers. Vancity has more than 407000 members and $ 13.0 billion CAD Assets in the year 2008. Across the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island, Vancity is operating 61 branches and employing over 2600 employees. Central 1 Credit Union is the member of Vancity. Canadian Bankers Associations (CBA) is also one of the important members of Vancity.
The headquarters of the Vancity is situated in Vancouver, British Columbia. Vancity also provides online banking to its customers for an easy transact. You can save your time and money with Vancity. Just you need to login and you can use various online services, which are provided by Vancity. Vancity online banking is secure and safe so no need to worry about your personal and financial information. With online banking you can maintain your account easily. With Vancity online Banking you can also:
- Pay your bills anytime, in one sitting or for a future date if you’re going to be traveling.
- View your account activity and cancelled cheques
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to other Vancity members Purchase term deposits (GICs)
- Send cash electronically
- Create recurring transfers
- Stop a cheque from clearing
- Make payments to your loans
- Purchase term deposits (GICs)
- Download your statements to QuickenTM, Money** or even a PDF
- Re-order cheques
- Change your address
- Send secure account-related inquiries anytime
- Pay your loans
- Electronically transfer cash
For login: Just you need to visit on its website where you can transact online. First you have to enter the Branch. Then you need to enter the Account number. Click on “Login” button.
How to register
- First you need to select your age.
- Then answer the given question and Click on the continue button
- After that enter your full name and date of birth
- Enter the social insurance number.
- Then enter the current address and the name of city, postal code, and province.
- Then you have to enter the e-mail address, phone number.
- Select the best time to contact you.
- Click on the continue button.