Suncorp bank is Australia’s fifth largest bank and second largest general insurance group. It is established by the merger of Suncorp, Metway Bank and the Queensland Industry Development Corporation (QIDC) on 1st December, 1996. It is an Australian finance, insurance, and banking corporation based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Suncorp provides a range of banking and insurance products directly to customers through an extensive branch and agency network, call center operations, on line facilities, and through intermediaries and corporate partners.
Suncrop services and products:
Suncorp Internet Banking
Suncrop internet banking is online banking service in which you can access your personal banking account details and transactions. The internet Banking provides all banking products and service which are given from any of their branches, to the account holders and customers.
How to log on internet Banking?
Open the homepage of Suncorp website www.suncorp.com.au, on this page click on internet banking and then click on the internet banking login link. Where you get internet banking login page, on this page you enter Your Id and passwords, if you have forgotten your Internet Banking Customer ID or Password, you can call their Customer Service Team on 13 11 55. After then enter token code, if you have purchased and activated a Security Token. And log on internet banking.
Internet banking benefits
Day to Day banking
- Transfer funds and schedule future dated or recurring transfers
- Check account balances and transaction history
- Setup and receive balance alerts on your accounts
- Transfer funds overseas using Global Payments
- Lock away portions of your savings online and receive high interest with Flexirates
- Home loan redraw service
- Prefer to bank on your mobile phone? Register for Internet Banking and have access to Mobile Phone Banking
Paying your bills
- Pay your bills using BPAY
- Receive and view your bills online with BPAY View (no lost bills in the mail!)
- Information you send us is safe and secure
- For maximum protection online, purchase a Suncorp Security Token
- Optional access for third parties (eg your accountant) to see your accounts but not transact
- For more information, go to our online security page
Suncorp Telephone Banking
How to Register
All you require is one of your account numbers to start using Telephone Banking. Then only call 13 11 55 and say ‘Telephone Banking’.
One of theri consultants will ask you to create a 4 to 6 digit Telephone Access Code (TAC). This will be your code to access Telephone Banking and can also be used to register for Internet Banking.
Telephone banking benefits
- Choose an operator-assisted service or the self-select banking service
- Check balances and conduct transfers between accounts or bill payments using BPAY
- Find out your previous 12 transactions
- Check if a particular cheque has been presented, and obtain details of the last 5 cheques presented in the last 12 months
- Request a copy of your current or previous statement
- Find out the interest that has been earned for the current or last financial year.