Singlesnet.com is the first online dating community for singles in the U.S. It has been offering an online dating service since 1997. The services of the site are not free. Here are the membership fees: $24.95 for one month, $59.85 for three months and $89.95 for one year. Singlesnet.com creates a hub for dating and singles to find love in our online dating personals, forums and dating friend’s community.
Singlesnet Sign up & Login Process
If you have registered at this site, enter your e-mail address and password . If not, you can join by clicking "Sign Up." For Login, you have to open Singlesnet.com and click on login option then you can see sign up page. On this page, you enter your email address and passwords to Log-in Singlesnet.com.
Singlesnet.com offers FREE Trial offer for limited time. With FREE Trial offer, you can contact members, receive and read emails from members, reply to emails from members, create your own personality profile, use the compatibility matching system and view photos.
- Sign-up to SinglesNet and create your own profile and upload your pictures for FREE
- Browse other members’ profiles, look at their pictures and check out any video greetings they have posted
- Search for other members within your local area for free
- Wink at other members for free
- Instant message other members (you must be a premium member to do this)
- Email other members using Singles Net’s internal e-mail system (you must be a premium member to do this)
- Create your own hot list of members you like
- Access a multitude of public and private chat rooms. Private message other members in the chat rooms (you must be a premium member to do this)
- Create your own blocklist of members you wish to ignore. These members will then be blocked from contacting you in future.
- Check out the online magazine, packed with interesting articles, member experiences, tips and advice to get the most from Singles Net.
- Complete privacy protection – no one will know your identity unless you explicitly tell them!
- Excellent technical support.
SinglesNet.com user review:
Great job : Singlesnet does a wonderful job allowing contact between members and non members. If one person has a membership and they wish to connect with someone who does not, it is allowed and contact ensues. I find this far better than the other sites that force you to buy a membership if someone "flirts" with you or emails you on site. I feel rather rude on the other sites not wishing to get a paying membership to just respond with another person who is a paying member. I also love that you have the security of emailing on site as well. It gives you the confidence to progress at a comfortable, non intimidating rate.