Everybody faces the problem when they want to unplug one of their electronic item to plug-in another one. It is daily frustrating moment when you need to unplug your coffee maker to plug-in toaster. But now with the smart invention of “Side Socket”, you will be free from all the messy cord confusions and daily unplug and plug-in problems. This new innovative socket design is produced on July 21, 2011 and registered to Allstar Marketing Group, LLC. It will also protect your appliances from shock waves.
In old socket system, we use extension boxes whenever we have to plug-in more than one electronic appliance. When we have to connect all plugs of our desktop computer; at that time, we really get confused that we don’t understand which one is the plug of monitor and which one is of CPU? Even due to messy jumble of cords, dust got collected on floor. Another upsetting truth of old socket system is that they are always present or placed at most inconvenient places of everyone’s home. If you are using old extension boxes, then it may allocate more area and reduce the open space of your room.
If you want to avoid all these problems, then side socket is the right choice for you. It can be push towards the wall side and you can easily push your furniture or couch towards wall to increase the free space moreover you can easily hide messy cords. You will get total six connections in one side socket, three on each side. It is easy to plug-in any appliance or electronic gadget. It is useful at many places like bedroom, study room, kitchen, drawing room, garage etc.
Other disturbing situation with the old extension cords is safety. Due to high voltage current, old extensions boxes become very warm and chances of short-circuit may increase. A side socket avoids the mess up of cords as well as it protects your costly electronic appliances from the high voltage shocks. So, you do not need to worry about short-circuit once you connect your appliances to side socket.
Side socket comes with the 6 plug-in points. It has ideal swiveling angles of 90 degrees to give you great benefit of side plug-in. It is available in white color only. On the home page of side socket, you will see side socket of $20 price, which is the upgraded version of regular side socket.
You can buy side socket online on www.sidesocket.com. If you place an order online, then you will get one side socket free with purchase of one side socket. This offer is valid for only those customers who place an order on the official e-commerce website of side socket. You can follow steps that are given below to place an order to get benefits of buy one get one offer.
- Go to www.sidesocket.com.
- At the end of page, you will find out the order form.
- In step 1, provide the details of your credit card and number of side sockets you want to purchase.
- In the second step, provide your all personal details like name, address, email id, contact number, city, state, zip code etc.
- Once you enter all the required details in step1 and 2 of the order form, click on the “Process Order” button to place your order.
Price of one side socket is $10 and you will get one more side socket free, after you place an online order. You have to pay additional $7.95 as a shipping charges and it may take 2 to 6 weeks to deliver your side socket. If customers, who are living in the Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, US Virgin Islands or Alaska, place an online purchase order, then they have to pay original price of side socket ($10) + shipping charges ($7.95) + additional charge for shipping ($10). Company provides one month money back guarantee and warranty of lifetime.
- More convenient and safe than old extension boxes
- Easy to plug-in six different appliances at one time
- Push towards the wall side to increase the free area of room
- No dangers of short-circuiting or high voltage
- By ordering it online, you will get benefit of buy one get one offer
- No jumbling of cords
- E-commerce site of side socket is user friendly
- Only available in white color
- Besides actual socket value, shipping charges and other charges are high
- Delivery of side sockets may take 2 to 6 weeks