SBI (State Bank of India) Card is provided by the State bank of India, which is one of the largest banks in India in terms of profits, assets, deposits, branches and employees. www.Sbicard.com is the official site of the SBI Card. Get SBI Card Login very easily from its official site with user Id and Password. SBI Card online payment is possible after login. SBI Card provides online facilities like bill payment facility, flexi pay, balance transfer, card payment, etc. SBI provides four major types of credit card, like a SBI Platinum card, SBI Gold card, SBI Silver card and partnership card.
SBI is one of the largest banks in India. SBI Offers number of products through its vast network in India and overseas. State Bank has 16000 branches and its asset base is of $250 billion and $195 billion in deposits. SBI Card has been voted the most trusted brand in 2008 & 2009 survey. The surveys reflects Asian consumers’ choice of the most trusted and favorite brands. SBI Card processing unit wins Asia level award. SBI Card gives a facility of online payment, shopping etc. By this card you can get:
SBI Card Benefits
- 0% Fuel Surcharge
- Cash on the go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Convenience of technology
- Balance transfer
- Teledraft Facility (Easy Money Draft)
- Enjoy a world of convenience
- Guaranteed peace of mind
- Flexi pay
- Credit facility
- Book your railway tickets online
- Enhanced power to your family
- SBI Card Online
- SBI Card Drop Box Locator
- SBI Card ATM Payment
- SBI Card Alerts
If you want to login in the SBI Card service, then open the site and click on the login option which is stayed on right side and enter user Id and password.
If you don’t have user Id and password, then click on the register option which is under the login option, get register page enter Card Expiry date, date of birth, SBI Credit Card Number, CVV Number (three digit CVV no, which is given on SBI card) and your email – Id and click on submit.
SBI Card login for online payment
By this card, you can pay more than 108 utility bills. If you want to use SBI card for bill payment, then first you register in SBI Easy bill pay option, and get the next page, click on register page, you can register with easy steps:
Click on ‘Register Now’ to operate for "Register & Pay" option, and get register page on this page enter email address, personal information, security information, and alert information then submit the form.
After registration, click on the pay fast service and Select Bill; Enter the Bill Details, Make Payment with your SBI Card.
SBI Card payment
If you want to pay your credit card payment online then, you need to login first. You can pay your SBI Card payment by many ways- pay cash, e-pay, and pay net.
You can pay SBI Card Payment by three ways cash, online and e-pay.
- You can pay credit card payment through cash by just mentioning their credit card number, the amount to be paid. Payments can be made all 7 days of the week.
- If you want pay credit card payment by online, then you have to enter your SBI Credit Card and payment details and you will be aimed at your bank’s net banking option where, after verified your login and reconfirming details, the amount would be debited to your account online.
- You can make your credit card payments directly through your SBI account by using the SBI online payment facility at onlineSBI.com.
Source : http://www.sbicard.com/sbi/