The official website of Regions bank is www.regoins.com. Regions Online Banking provides facility of check your account balances, pay bills and transfer funds. With Regions Online Banking manage your finances free of cost, anywhere and anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Regions bank provides credit cards, deposits products, investments, insurance, financial planning, trust, asset management and cash management services. Regions bank has 2400 ATMs, 2000 branches, 450 offices across a 16 state network. Regions is one type of finance industry.
About Regions bank
The main headquarter of Regions bank is located in the city Alabama of the USA. It was founded in 1971. Approximately 30,784 employees are working under this company. Services like mobile banking and transferring money within few minutes are provided by them. It helps to pay bills with just a few click of mouse. It provides online statements and services agreements. It also provides online security. It manages finance safe and speedily.
How to register?
- Open the registration page : http://securebank.regions.com/auth/EnrollAccountInfo.aspx
- First enter your first name, middle name, last name properly.
- Then enter your social security number and ATM or check card number.
- After that, enter your customer account number and press continue button.
- Follow instruction and fill all information properly for enroll.
Regions Online Banking Login:
Open the url http://securebank.regions.com/login.aspx?brand=regions. For login process you need to enter your user ID and password and click on Submit button. If you have any type of trouble in login process, then open help page(http://www.regions.com/personal_banking/online_banking_help.rf).
How to find regions bank locations?
OpenIf you want to find location of Region bank, then open branch locator page (http://www.regions.com/Locator.rf). Enter city name, state name and zip code. Tick mark on the option whichever you want to search (i.e. ATM or Branch) and click on Find Location.
Regions online banking features:
- Reduces the amount of time to receive bank information
- Receive an e-mail notification when statement is available online
- It provides free Online Statements
- Collect up to 18 months of account statements in one safe, secure location
- Reduces the risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- An environmentally friendly way to receive account information
- Because a Login ID and password are needed to access Regions Online Banking, personal information is more secure than in your mailbox
Regions Bank Customer Service:
Regions bank customer service is available by phone, email, online or in a branch.
Phone Numbers :
|Regions Customer Service Center||1-800-734-4667|
|Regions Mortgage Customer Service||1-800-986-2462|
|Online Banking Customer Service||1-800-472-2265|
|Lost or Stolen Regions CheckCard||1-800-295-8472|
|Regions Commercial Client Services||1-800-787-3905|
|Morgan Keegan Corporate Offices||1-800-366-7426|
|Visa CheckCard Customer Service||1-800-295-8472|
Contact by Email:
Regions customer who have account specific questions, can log in to Online Banking. Select the “Messages” tab in the top right corner. Follow the on-screen instructions to send and receive secure messages with a Regions banker.
For more information, visit www.regions.com or call at 1-800-240-7887.