About SBI Online Banking
SBI (State Bank of India : www.statebankofindia.com) is India’s one of the largest banks. It is having more than 11000 branches and 6 associate banks. It offers a large number of banking products and services to corporate and retail customers.
Online Sbi is the SBI’s Internet banking Portal. The Portal gives al banking facilities. It provides a facility of anywhere, anytime, online access to accounts for State Bank’s Retail and Corporate customers. OnlineSBI has provided two kinds of applications (1) Retail banking application (2)Corporate banking application.
Online Sbi services:
- Corporate Banking
- Verified by VISA
- Foreign Travel Card
- MasterCard Secure Code
- SBI Express Remit
- Online Shopping
- OnlineSBI Global
- Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking Services
Online SBI Retail banking application features
- Issue Demand Drafts online
- Configure profile settings
- Generate account statements
- Transfer funds to own and third party accounts
- Credit beneficiary accounts using the VISA Money Transfer, RTGS/NEFT feature
- Interface with merchants for railway and airline reservations
- Avail DEMAT and IPO services
- Setup Standing Instructions
- Use eTax for online tax payment
- Use ePay for automatic bill payments
The OnlineSBI corporate banking application Features:
- Access accounts in several branches with a single sign-on mechanism
- Manage users; define rights and transaction rules on corporate accounts
- Authorize, modify, reschedule and cancel transactions, based on rights assigned to the user
- Use online transactional features such as fund transfer to own accounts, third party payments (both Inter and Intra bank), and draft issues
- Upload files to make bulk transactions to third parties, supplier, vendor and tax collection authorities.
- Make bill payments over the Internet.
- Enquire on transaction details or current balance
- Generate account statement
OnlineSbI Banking also provides following facilities:
- Direct Debit Facility
- Supply Chain Finance (e-VFS- Electronic Vendor Finance Scheme)
- Tax payments to central and state governments through site to site integration.
- E Collection Facilities for:
- Core Banking Transactions
- Internet Banking Transactions for SBI & Associate Banks
- Inter Bank Transactions for incoming RTGS/NEFT Transactions
- Direct Debit facility where suppliers can directly debit their customer’s account through Internet Banking
To get information about safe online Banking visit : www.onlinesbi.com
Online SBI Login
If you want to login in Online SBI banking for access your account first you open SBI login Page https://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm, on this Page enter Your Email Id and Passwords and Login in Online SBI service.
Screenshot of onlinesbi.com
If you have any problems for login then click on below link.
Trouble logging in (http://www.onlinesbi.com/retail/troubleloginhome.htm?bankCode=0)
Password Management (http://www.onlinesbi.com/passwordmanagement.html)
Security Tips (http://www.onlinesbi.com/securitytips.html)