The Lloyds TSB brand was created in 1995 by the merger of Lloyds Bank and the TSB Bank. Lloyds TSB is an UK banking brand and it is one of the big retail banks with branches on most high streets.
Lloyds tsb internet banking
Lloyds Internet banking service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It means that customers can obtain up-to-date information about their accounts whenever they need. After signing up for Internet Banking you can access all your routine banking services anytime and anywhere you want.
Features of using Internet Banking:
- Pay bills and register for Bill Manager
- Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
- Order travel money online and pay no commission.
- Stop your paper statements and save paper.
- See it all online: View and search your statements as far back as July 2002.
- Their Online banking guarantee will give you peace of mind.
- Register for free weekly text alerts so you know when to splash out.
- Apply for an online savings accounts, overdraft, Credit cards or personal loan right from the internet banking website.
Three ways to log in for this free service:
- Register online now.
- Register by phone (call on 0845 3000 116**)
- Register at a Lloyds TSB branch. Find your nearest branch.
Source: TSB Internet Banking
Lloyds tsb telephone banking
The customers are given the facility of telephone banking to use most of the banking services by just dialing a Lloyds tsb telephone banking number. Using 24/7 telephone banking service on a single number, 0845 3 000 000 you can bank with Lloyds tsb telephone banking whenever and wherever you like.
Features & Benefits
Their single number telephone service (0845 3 000 000) allows you to:
- Do your banking at a time that suits you.
- 24/7 access to a real person over the telephone.
- Apply for a wide range of Lloyds TSB products and services – from arranging an overdraft to buying foreign currency.
Phone Bank Express
- A quick and easy way to manage your current accounts
- 24/7 access to their free automated Phone Bank Express service
- Apply for foreign currency, a credit card or increase your overdraft
Official Website: http://lloyds tsb.com