Do you want to make career in Navy then Royal Navy is good for you because it is the largest navy in the European Union. You can get all information about Royal Navy Careers and its services at www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/. Here is mentioned information about Royal Navy Careers at www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/ so you can get knowledge from here also.
In the United Kingdom, Royal Navy is the oldest of HM Armed Forces. It was one of the most powerful navies in the world from the beginning of the 18th century until well into the 20th century. In terms of the combined displacement approx 450,000 long tons after the United States Navy, the Royal Navy is a blue water navy and the second-largest navy of the NATO alliance. Royal Navy has 88 commissioned ships, including aircraft carriers, a helicopter carrier, landing platform docks, ballistic missile submarines, nuclear fleet submarines, guided missile destroyers, frigates, mine counter-measures and patrol vessels. United Kingdom's nuclear weapons are maintained by Royal Navy.
When you go to Royal Navy Careers then you will see explore jobs such as jobs on ships, jobs on aircraft, jobs on submarines, and explore all jobs.
Jobs on Ships: for every task, Royal Navy has a ship from massive warships to speedy patrol vessels. If you want to do job on ships then you have good news that the biggest warships ever built for the Royal Navy will launch in the next decade – the aircraft carriers will weigh 65,000 tones and carry 1,400 people.
Jobs on Aircraft: world's most advanced military aircraft, including Harrier fast jets, Royal Navy also fly. Royal Navy has three types such as the Merlin, Lynx and Sea King helicopters.
Jobs on Submarines: Royal Navy have two types of nuclear-powered submarine as the UK’s most potent force. Its attack submarines are quick and deep-diving, while the Vanguard-class ballistic submarines bring Trident missiles, Britain’s strategic nuclear deterrent.
Explore all Jobs: to discover the right job for you, there are two ways. You can explore its jobs in different options such as Fleet, Branch, Job Type or Naval Service by using the tabs on the left. To find all of the jobs according to your eligibility you can use the Search Box.
In job type option you will find many services such as:
- Administration: to ensure that everything runs smoothly, Royal Navy is a huge organization.
- Aircrew: from aircraft carriers and shore bases around the world, Royal Navy delivers air power and air support.
- Catering and Hospitality: to make sure that everyone is well-fed and looked after, Royal Navy provides both services at the heart of ship or submarine.
- Combat Operations: in this service you can join the ship’s main ‘fighting’ team and work with complex weapons and defensive systems.
- Engineering & Mechanics: in this service you can take charge of technically advanced electronic and mechanical systems.
- Information & Technology: in this service you can control advanced communication systems and handle top secret information.
- Medical, Nursing and Healthcare: in this service you can practice hands-on medicine in some extraordinary environments.
- Scientific: Map, measure and interpret the world around you.
In naval Service option you will find many services such as:
- Royal Navy
- Royal Naval Reserve
- Royal Marines Commando
- Royal Marines Reserve
- Royal Marines Band Service
- Royal Fleet Auxiliary
How to search jobs at Royal Navy:
If you want to search navy jobs then you have to visit the website www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/. You will find the search job option at the left side of the page. You have to select my age, my gender, my nationality, my qualification and my job stage then click on search job option.
Explore Training At HMS RALEIGH:
In the South West, HMS Raleigh is the Royal Navy’s premier training establishment. At HMS Raleigh all ratings join the Service and receive the first phase of their naval training. So get engrossed in the initial training course at HMS Raleigh.