The Karnataka State Police has issued an Employment Notification for the post of 285 Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)/ RSI (CAR/ DAR) (Men). Checkout more details for this recruitment like eligibility criteria, application process, selection process, etc.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has recently published Advertisement for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (civil) (Men & Women)/ RSI (CAR/ DAR) (Men) vacancies. KSP invites online applications from suitable job applicants for filling up the Post Karnataka Police Sub Inspector positions. All eligible and qualified candidates who have all required qualification may apply online at www.ksp.gov.in website on or before 07.10.2014. Detailed information for the recruitment like age limit, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2014 Major Details:-
Important Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.09.2014
- Closing Date for Submission of Application: 07.10.2014
- Last Date for Payment of the Online Application Fee: 09.10.2014
- Total No. of Posts: 285
- Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women)/ RSI (CAR/ DAR) (Men)
- Details of Vacancies in PSI, CIVIL)/ (RSI, CAR/ DAR)
1. PSI (Civil) (Men & Women): 233 posts
2. RSI (CAR/ DAR) (Only for Men): 52 posts
Pay Scale:- Rs.20000-36300/-
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 19-25 years for General category and 19-27 years for reserved category as on 07.10.2014.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have any degree from University recognized by UGC or Equivalent.
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay application form fee is Rs. 250/.
- SC/ ST category candidates need to apply application form fee is Rs. 100/-.
Payment of Application should be made in state bank of Mysore (sbm)/ state bank of Hyderabad (sbh) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
How to Apply:-
The candidates those who are eligible and interested in applying for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2014 are required to apply online application form on the Karnataka State Police official site www.ksp.gov.in on or before 07.10.2014. First they need to visit the KSP official site and click on the “Apply Now” button. Fill their application form. After fill-up application form they can attach photo and signature. Click on the “Submit” button. After submission of the application form candidates must have to pay the application fee on or before 09.10.2014.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in written examination, Physical Endurance test and Medical Test.