eHarmony is an online relationship site and offers high quality service for its members. eHarmony is the first service within the online dating industry to use a scientific approach to match highly compatible singles.
eHarmony was launched on August 22, 2000 and founded by Dr. Neil Clark Warren. With singles matching, it operates eHarmony Labs, a relationship research facility, and publishes eHarmony Advice.
eHarmony mission is "to help millions of people find the right partner for life-long love and happiness."
eHarmony developed a questionnaire to members that determines key characteristics, beliefs, values, emotional health and skills.
How to sign in eHarmony.com?
If you have registered at this site, enter your e-mail address and password. If not, you can join by clicking "Sign up.” After clicking, you need to carry out this process.
First you have to go to eHarmony.com, and then click on Sign up button where you can create your eHarmony account by filling these details like First name, Gender, Zip code, country, email address, confirm email address, password and how did you hear about this site. After this process click on “Find my matches” button to find your matches.
Why most singles join eHarmony?
- eHarmony detailed questionnaire measures the intricate facets of a person, including the 29 dimensions that are most important in relationship success.
- eHarmony is modern matchmaking service and has a scientific matchmaking formula.
- High service quality and originality
- Seriuos attitude to online dating
- You will know yourself better after completing personality profile
You can get more information about eHarmony here: www.eharmony.com