Classmates.com was created in 1995. Until now it has more than 40 millions active members. Classmates.com is an online web 2.0 network that helps you to find, connect and keep in touch with your friends and acquaintances from kindergarten, primary school, high school, college, work and the United States military.
Classmates.com is a website where you can find your old friends. The Classmates.com website has many different functions to make it easy to communicate with old friends including email and message board options.
Most popular features
- Practice references
- External links
- The ability to contact classmates through email or on the message boards hosted by the Classmates.com.
- The ability to read profiles providing information about former classmates and the ability to create lists for class reunions.
The most useful benefits of the classmates.com is there are no cost for users to create login as a user of Classmates.com. As a user you may also attach, the upload picture, messages, life time history etc.
Gold Membership can be obtained by paying nominal charges through credit or debit card, they can also send emails to any user, can use website facilities for programming get together and celebrations, and can create personal groups and can use my network to keep in touch with friends. Users personal information is secure with double-blind email system, so email ID and personal data are never viewed till self-disclosed by users one-on-one.
How to login Classmates.com
If you want to login in Classmates.com so first you enter your email address and password then you login in classmates.com.
How to search Classmates.com
- Step 1 : First open up Internet Explorer or the web browser you are using. Make sure you are connected to the Internet. Go to the website www.classmates.com. A location page opens up.
- Step 3 : Click the state or country you graduated in. An alphabet page appears. Click the letter that corresponds to your hometown. A city page opens up. Choose the city your school is in. Click the school. A free registration form appears.
- Step 4 : Fill in the free registration form to continue. You will come to a homepage for your school. A list will appear half way down the screen that displays all the people now signed up with Classmates.com.
- Step 5 : Search through the alphabetical list. You can search by last name or category. Categories include new members and parents of students. You can also specify which years you want to search.
- Step 6 : Click on the name of someone you recognize. You are taken to a page displaying information about the person. You are also able to send the person an email from here. Click your browser’s "Back" button to go back to the main list of names.
- Step 7: Click the down arrow next to the "Last Names" button to view names starting with another letter of the alphabet. You can also sort by first name if you do not remember someone’s last name.
Classmates.com Home page
First you search www.classmates.com where you get a homepage of Classmates.com. On the Top of this page, you get a login section. Below this section, you get a section of find friends. In this section, you find friends of College, workplace, Military, etc.