United Healthcare (www.unitedhealthcareonline.com) is resource for physicians and other health care professionals. One of the country’s strongest health care networks has been offered by UnitedHealthcare. United Health care ensure more than 570,000 doctors and 4,800 hospitals for nationwide members get access to care whenever and wherever they need it. You can get information about united health care online when you go to its official website www.unitedhealthcareonline.com.
To log in you have to go on its official site. In the right side of upper region you will get the option of log in. You have to enter your user ID and password then click on log in. If you are not a member of United healthcare then you have to do registration. You will find option of register in the lower region of news. When you click on it you have to enter your personal details such as email, mpin, tax identification number, first name, last name, address line 1 and 2 text, city name, state, zip code, telephone number and responsibility. Then you have to click on submit.
When you go to home page of United Healthcare online you will find five contents. They are:
- Patient Eligibility & Benefits
- Claims & Payments
- Patient Eligibility & Benefits Claims & Payments Notifications
- Clinician Resources
Featured products and services of United Healthcare online:
- Get Help Online to Find a Medicare Plan
- UnitedHealthcare to Cover Administration of H1N1 Vaccine for Its Members
- "Connected Care" Telehealth Initiative
- UnitedHealthcare to Acquire Health Net Northeast Subsidiaries
- Retiree Solutions for Employer Groups
- Many Great Ways to Save with UnitedHealthcare
- Health Care Options for Unemployed Workers
- UnitedHealthcare is the Smart Choice for Health Care Coverage
- Diabetes Health Plan Empowers Patients, Saves Costs
- Have You Considered a Health Savings Account?
- Personal Health Record - Get Started Today
- Personalization is the Heart of Health Care: National Ad Campaign
- UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Overview of Producer Compensation
- Plan may refer to insurance and/or HMO benefit plans
- Important Notice on Payment of Out-of-Network Benefits
For more information of features of united health care online see here.
Medical policies of united health care online:
- Allergy, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Computed Tomography (CT), Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring and Cardiac CT Angiography
- Dermatoscopy and Surveillance Photography for Detection of Melanoma
- Endoscopic Therapies For Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome
- Gastric Stasis, Diagnosis and Treatment with Electrical Systems
- High-Frequency Chest Wall Compression Devices
- Implantable Beta-Emitting Microspheres For Treatment Of Malignant Tumors
- KRAS Mutation Analysis in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Umbilical Cord Blood Harvesting and Storage for Future Use
- Warming Therapy and Ultrasound Therapy for Wounds
- Zevalin® (Ibritumomab tiuxetan)
For more information of the policies of united healthcare see here.
Medical and Drug Policies and Coverage Determination Guidelines of united health care online see here.