Barclays online banking allows you to do your banking online at anytime and anywhere in the world. Following is the information about Barclays bank and it’s online banking system.
Barclays is a major global financial service institution of the United Kingdom that is offers us retail and commercial banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management and investment management services. Nowadays, Barclays online banking is one of the most popular conduct to do banking on the internet.
All Barclays customers can have access to all of their accounts with the Barclays online banking system. www.iBank.Barclays.co.uk is the official website of Barclays secure online banking, where you can login your bank account online, and check your statements, pay bills, move money, the ability to view transfer and lots more. There is also other services are provided like monthly statements, and the ability to apply for personal loans.
Four types of online banking provides by Barclays:
- Personal Banking
- Premier Banking
- Business Banking
- Commercial Banking
Benefits of Barclays Online Banking:
- Up-to-date account information – get the latest balance information for all your accounts.
- Peace of mind – we’ll cover any fraudulent losses you may innocently suffer with our Online Banking Guarantee (provided certain conditions are met, find out more ).
- Time saving – do almost all your personal banking online.
- Exclusive online products and services – only for Online Banking customers.
- Extensive security measures – we’ll do everything we can to protect your personal details.
- All the help you need – online demos and a helpdesk you can call.
Barclays Personal Banking Consists:
- Current Account facilities
- Loan Facilities
- Mortgage Services
- Savings and Investment Facilities and
- Insurance Services.
Premier Banking Benefits:
- A Premier Relationship team comprising a Premier Manager, a Barclays Financial Planning Manager and a Woolwich Mortgage Advisor
- Global 24/7 Premier Telephone and Online Banking Services
- Life’s Rewards – An exclusive membership programme bringing you a range of events and experiences, tailored to your personal preferences
- Worldwide Lifestyle Management Service to organise a wide range of services globally, from access to entertainment through to arranging an electrician
- Mobile phone and gadget insurance, including cover against loss and SIM card replacement
- Home emergency cover
- Extended warranty cover
Barclays Business Online Features:
- Starting a business
- Business Services
- Moving to Barclays
- Products & Services
- Your Industry
- Business Management
Commercial Banking Online Banking:
- Support during the recession
- Account Management Solution
How to Log-in to Barclays International Online Banking
Barclays.co.uk is the official website of Barclays, so register and start using most of Online Banking services directly away. First of the must have to require click on the login option at its website. There are two steps you need to login at Barclays Online Banking. One is to enter your membership details which include your surname and the membership number. The second is selecting the green ‘Next’ button to continue.