Curtis James Jackson III better known by his stage name 50 Cent was born on July 6, 1975 in South Jamaica, Queens, New York. 50 Cent is a Grammy award nominated singer, rapper, actor, author, entrepreneur and founder of the hip hop group and label G-Unit. In 2002, he left drug dealing to pursue a career in rap music. In the same year, he released his debut album Guess Who’s Back?. He was discovered by Dr. Dre and Eminem and then signed to Interscope Records. Recently he has released a collection of 10 songs for workout.
James stated that music is his passion. It has allowed him to get where he is today. His success in the industry has helped him start other projects and businesses. He listens to many genres of music. That is why his music collection and playlists reflect all types of music and artists. The videos of his latest workout songs may be watched on Youtube. These songs are listed below.
- "Telescope" — Wiz Khalifa feat. 50 Cent
- "Riot Remix" — 2 Chainz feat. 50 Cent
- "Queens, N.Y." — 50 Cent, feat. Precious Paris
- "Do Your Thing" — Precious Paris
- "You So Tough" — G Unit
- "Straight Outta Southside" — G Unit
- "Let It Go" – G Unit
- "Do It Again (Put Ya Hands Up)" — Jay-Z
- "Here We Go Again" — Governor Washington
- "NI$$AS BE SCHEMIN" — Kidd Kidd