Take a look at the list of 10 best workout songs for December 2013 based on the votes received from the most popular workout music blog, Run Hundred.
Holiday season is almost here! This means it's time for lots of delicious food and irresistible homemade sweets and treats. The holiday season brings not only joy and happiness but all those unwanted extra pounds. Exercising is the best way to stay fit and prevent weight gain in this holiday season. For most people, workout is not possible without some music. Music makes exercising more fun and change a good workout into a great one. Need some great workout songs for this holiday season, here is a list of 10 best workout songs for December 2013.
The top 10 workout songs provided in the list, are based on the votes received on Run Hundred (famous workout music blog). The list includes something for everyone, no matter what your taste is. 50% of the songs are chart favorites and a makeover has been given to them. The makeover songs are hits by Ellie Goulding, Zedd and One Direction. The list even includes uptempo folk songs by Eminem & Rihanna, The Fray and Flo Rida.
List of 10 Best Workout Songs for December 2013
1. Gavin DeGraw — "Best I Ever Had" — 136 BPM
2. Demi Lovato — "Neon Lights (Betty Who Remix)" — 126 BPM
3. Zendaya — "Replay (Riddler Remix)" — 130 BPM
4. Zedd & Hayley Williams — "Stay the Night (Henry Fong Remix)" — 129 BPM
5. The Fray — "Love Don't Die" — 116 BPM
6. One Direction — "Best Song Ever (Kat Krazy Remix)" — 127 BPM
7. Eminem & Rihanna — "The Monster" — 111 BPM
8. Ellie Goulding — "Burn (Magic Man Remix)" — 87 BPM
9. Flo Rida — "How I Feel" — 128 BPM
10. Avicii — "Wake Me Up (Avicii Speed Remix)" — 126 BPM