· In this new still from Mike Judge's Extract, Mila Kunis attempts the tricky "hairnet and cleavage" ensemble, a look that's only surpassed in difficulty by the notorious "novelty beer hat and sideboob."
· They're making another Bridget Jones movie, possibly! Also, FX has begun production on the improv-heavy fantasy football sitcom The League, starring Verge alum Mark Duplass alongside Nick Kroll and Paul Scheer.
· Of the scene in Brüno where she recommends that Jamie Lynn Spears abort her baby, Brittny Gastineau says, "I was spoofing myself." Yes, but who are you again?
· Director Todd Holland is apologizing over his controversial recommendation that actors should stay closeted.
· But here's some much better advice from Brad Pitt, to Ashton Kutcher: "Don't take a picture of your wife's butt. That's silly. Take pictures of other people's wives' butts."