· The first pictures have been released from Drew Barrymore's directorial debut, Whip It! Kristen Wiig with eye makeup, wearing roller skates? Sure!
· Also, the title of Michael Moore's new documentary has finally been decided upon revealed: Capitalism, A Love Story. Can we pipe in some ADR'd applause, please?
· His mourners may not have known Michael Jackson intimately, but this camera sure did.
· Speaking of things that are NSFW: Mary-Louise Parker did a topless photoshoot for Esquire.
· How did producers whip Brüno's cage fight audience into a frenzy? (Well, before the whole "making out with guys" thing.) One-dollar beers!