Friendship is a rare and precious commodity. If you have a friend, so you are the luckiest person in the world. Everyone has at least one best friend whom they can count on for almost any and everything. A best friend is not just a shoulder to cry on but also a source of joy.
Here are the very nice collection of Best Friend Quotes and sayings. If you have not expressed your feelings to your friends so pick your phone send a text-message or an email from a best friend quote collection to express your feelings for him/her.
You can read more Cute Friend Quotes Here.
Best friend Quotes or Cute friendship quotes
1.The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
2. If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I would not follow, I would be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
3. “The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.”
4. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk behind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and just be my friend.
5. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." Charles Caleb Colton
6. "The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."
7. "Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.”
8. "When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."
9. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
10. "Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."
11. “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.”
12. “True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”
13. “Good friends are like stars.... You don't always see them, but you know they are always there”
14. My best friend may not be as popular as Osama or Obama but he or she sure is the most popular person in my life.
15. Best Friends are the ones who are there to wipe the tears and hold your hand while everyone else just stands around asking what happened?
16. A best friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
17. A true friend is someone who can understand your past, believe in your future and accept you for who you are today.
18. A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably.
19. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
20. "Friendship Is Like A Golden Rose That Never Dies And Always Keeps Its Beauty!"
21. "We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend."
22. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
23. True friends are those that are aware of how stupid you are, have experienced it first hand, and still choose to be seen with you in public.
24. A true friend is the person who no matter how you treated them the day before still keeps their promise to stand by you the next.
25. Anybody can say that you will be friends forever, but only a true friend will never leave your side to make that happen.
26. Best friends may forget your birthday but they sure as hell will make every day spent with them like your birthday.
27. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
28. Every time I hold you I begin to understand, that everything about you tells me you're my best friend.
29. To have a good friend is one of the highest delights in life; to be a good friend is one of the noblest and most difficult undertakings.
30. “Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly.”
31. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
32. "A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."
33. Silences make the real conversations between friends. Not the saying but the never needing to say is what counts.
34. "A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
35. "A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
36. “The things I want to know are in books; my best friend is the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.”
37. "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
38. You are not very good if you are not better than your best friends imagine you to be.
39. “Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.”
40. Nothing so fortifies a friendship as a belief on the part of one friend that he is superior to the other.
41. Some friends come and go like seasons others are there for a reason.
42. "A best friend stands by you
43. "Do not save your loving speeches
44. He that is thy friend indeed,