Vyapam is a short form of “Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal”. In the year 1970, the Government of Madhya Pradesh had initially set-up a Pre Medical Test Board. Pre Engineering Board was constituted, later in the year 1981.
Soon after then; both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.) in the year of 1981.
Vyapam is the Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh, India. And it conducts several admission tests for various professional streams and courses assigned by Professional Examination Board by Govt. Order No.1325-1717-42-82 dated on 17.04.1982.
The body of the Madhya Pradesh conducted the largest examination and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). P.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests:
- MET : For entrance to MBA courses
- Pre MCA : For entrance to Master of Computer Applications
- Pre P.G. : For entrance to Post Graduate Medical & Dental degree & Diploma courses
- PPT : For entrance to Polytechnic diploma courses
- PEPT & PAT : For entrance to Bachelor of Engineering, Pharmacy, Dairy, Agriculture, Forestry degree/diploma courses
- PMT : For entrance to MBBS / BDS / BVSc Degree Courses
- GNTST : For entrance to General Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- Pre B.A.,LL.B (Hons) : For entrance to National Law Institute University, Bhopal
- PAHUT : For entrance to Ayurvedic, Homeopathic and Unani degree courses.
- PNST: For entrance to B.Sc. Nursing Training (Only for girls)
- SOE : For entrance to Schools of Excellence
Independent built-in body of State Govt, The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed.
Professional Examination Board
(Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal)
"Chayan Bhawan", Main Road No.1,
Chinar Park (East),
Bhopal – 462011,
Phone No.: 0755-2578801-04,
Fax : 0755-2550498, 0755-2554826
(VYAPAM) Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal’s official site (www.vyapam.nic.in) provides us lots of information. In www.vyapam.nic.in site provides below facilities: Role of the Board, Examination Schedule, Test Admit Card, Results, online A/p Form, Statistical Info., Right to information, Links, FAQs, E-mail/Query/Suggestion, MPPEB Act-2007, Abbreviations, About KIOSK, Location Map and last Home.
All information of above details are available.
If you want to know more about the (VYAPAM)Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal’s Test Admit Card then it all details are available Here.
The result of the Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal is available on VYAPAM’s official site and you can also get your result and details Here.
If you want to know more about the (VYAPAM)Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal then please click Here.