Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) released a notification for the recruitment of 34 Lecturer jobs. Check important details regarding this recruitment – age, qualification, selection process, how to apply, etc.
Odisha Public Service Commission issued a notification for the recruitment of 34 Lecturer jobs in various discipline of Government of Ayurveda Medical Colleges in class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education service under Health & Family Department. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply via online through the website http://opsconline.gov.in on or before 11-06-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below.
OPSC Recruitment 2014 Details
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 11-06-2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 13-06-2014
Last Date for Receipt of printed Applications: 23-06-2014
Vacancy details 🙁 Total No. of Posts: 34)
Name of the Posts: Lecturer
1. Samhita & Sidhanta: 02 Posts
2. Sanskrit: 02 Posts
3. Rachana Sharira: 03 Posts
4. Kriya Sharira: 01 Post
5. Dravyaguna: 03 Posts
6. Rasasastra: 03 Posts
7. Rognidan: 02 Posts
8. Swastha Vritta: 02 Posts
9. Agadatantra: 02 Posts
10. Prasuti Tantra: 01 Post
11. Kaumar Bhritya: 04 Posts
12. Kayachikitsa: 03 Posts
13. Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
14. Shalakya Tantra: 02 Posts
15. Panchakarma: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-servicemen candidates; 10 years for PH candidates will be applicable as per rules.
- A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining body of Indian Medicine.
- A Post-Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 is also mandatory.
- Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit.
- Candidates should pay a nonrefundable and non-adjustable Rs.300/- through printout copy of Online Challan only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- SC/ ST candidates of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Salary: Rs 9300-34800/- with Rs 4600/- Grade Pay
The candidates who are eligible may apply online through website http://opsconline.gov.in on or before 11-06-2014 & send their printout copies of applications along with all necessary attested copies of certificates by Registered Post/ Speed Post in a envelop super scribed as" APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LECTURER IN AYURVEDA COLLEGE" reach to Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC,19, Dr.P.K.Parija Road, Cuttack-753001, Odisha on or before 23-06-2014 for recruitment of 34 Lecturer jobs for the year 2014.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and career marking.