ICICI bank is the second largest bank in the India with its total assets of Rs. 3,997.95 billion. ICICI was established in 1994 by ICICI group; this is the India’s fastest growing financial services bank. It provides a wide range of banking products and services, including personal banking, NRI banking, business banking and other financial services. The Bank also has a network of 1,449 branches and about 4,721 ATMs in India and presence in 18 countries, as well as has around 24 million customers.
www.icicibank.com is the home page of ICICI Bank. ICICI net banking has changed the banking process into a highly satisfying and expedient experience. ICICI bank net banking services give you facilities to manage your bank accounts, demat accounts, credit cards, loans and investments online. You can also check your previous transactions with statements generated on just a click.
ICICI net banking services gaining popularity in the business and corporate circles are the online fund transfer, smart money order and demand draft or pay order requests with Cheque book request facility. You can also pay your utility bills and mobile bills through your ICICI Bank account directly. Get more info Click http://www.icicibank.com.
Above all thing to do is login to your ICICI Bank online.
Steps to Login
You would receive two pin mailers from ICICI Bank
- Internet Banking User id,
- Login password and Transaction password.
Check that pin arrive in a conserved condition, else please contact our 24 hour Customer Care Center.
- Key in the user id and password on the website and press LOGIN.
- After you request for a new password, the system would prompt for change in passwords.
- Your password must be atleast 8 characters.
- We recommend you to change both transaction and login password.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Your internet banking account is locked in case of 3 wrong tries on entering user id and password.
- Always log out of ICICIBANK.COM when you have finished your activities.
Transactions with ICICI bank by online
- Balance enquiry
- Transaction history
- Use ICICI Bank Funds Transfer (Cheques) to:
- Transfer funds between your own ICICI Bank A/cs
- Transfer funds to any ICICI Bank a/c
- Transfer funds to any non ICICI Bank a/c (in 15 cities)
- Make Service requests like open a Fixed Deposit, duplicate pin etc.
- View current and past statement
- Service requests like auto debit, dial a draft etc.
- View your transaction and holding statement
- Use your ICICI Bank Account or ICICI Credit Card to pay your bills from the comfort of your home.
This facility is currently available for 15 cities:
- Ahmedabad, Banglore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh,Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna,Trivandrum
ICICI net banking Services
ICICI Bank products and services