[postimg url=”http://static.ready2beat.com/files/images/main/educational/ib/ibps_rrb_cwe_online_application_notification_2013_ibps_in_030722.jpg”]IBPS RRB Recruitment 2013 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Conducted the (CWE) Common Written exam for recruitment of Group “A” Officer and Group “B” Office Assistant in (RRB) Regional Rural bank. IBPS invited applications from the interested candidates for the CWE exam. The online application process will be started on 4th July 2013 and will end on 25th July 2013.
Education : Candidates must have a graduation degree with a recognized board and In some post if candidates Have Knowledge about the local Language will take profit for It in “IBPS Recruitment 2013”.
Age Limit : IBPS RRB CWE Exam 2013 various age factor for all of the Candidates Officer Grade age between in 18-40 years And Office Assistant must have age between 18-28 Years. Age Relaxation is according to govt norms.
IBPS CWE Form Fees : GEN/ OBC Candidates Need to Pay Rs 600/- and ST/SC/PWD required to pay a sum of Rs. 100/-.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB’s Notification 2013 :
• Tentative date of exams : Officer Assistant : 28th & 29th September 2013 / 5th & 6th October 2013. For Officers : 21st & 22nd October 2013.
• Online Application Form starting date : 4th July 2013.
• Last date of online application form : 25th July 2013.
• Online application fee payment : 4th to 25th July 2013.
• Offline fee payment : 6th to 30th July 2013.
• Call letter download from 17th September 2013.
• Declaration of IBPS Results for RRB CWE on 5th November 2013.