cds 2009 solved paper. CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE) FEBRUARY 2009 SOLVED GK, General Knowledge, PAPER
cds solved paper. CDS II exam 2009 ( key ). CDS, solved paper of GK.
1. Which one of the following is used as a mordant in dyeing and tanning industry?
2. By which one of the following, an old written material which cannot be read easily, can be read?
3. Which one of the following char-acteristics is common among parrot, platypus and kangaroo? (A) Oviparity
4. Which one of the following petroleum refinery products has the lowest boiling point?
5. In which one of the following places was Asia's first Export Processing Zone (EPZ) set up ?
6. Which one of the following feature films is official nominee for Oscar, 2008 from India?
7. What is the correct chronological order of conferring Bharat Ratna to the following?
8. Which one of the following zones of the atmosphere is rich in ozone gas?
9. Which one of the following is an example of vestigial organ inman ?
10. Which one of the following is a free-living bacterium that helps in nitrogen fixation in soil?
11. Which one of the following is associated with the formation of brown air in traffic congested cities?
12. Which one of the following is the permissible level of noise in a silent zone at daytime?
13. Which one of the following is the first National Park established in India?
14. Bryophytes are photosynthetic but do not have vascular tissue and true roots. This feature enables them to resemble with which of the following?
15. The genetically engineered 'Golden Rice' is rich-in which of the following?
16. Consider the following state¬ments-
1 National Parks are a special category of protected areas of land and sea coasts where people are an integral part of the system.