McDonald is planning to spend $1 billion for renovating their approximately 14000 stores in all over the world. New design of McDonald will be come until 2015. Competitors of McDonald are still shocked by listening to the renovation news of fast-food giant. McDonalds’s 500-pound clown is trying to appear more like an adult. For the store makeover, McDonald has been testing range of redesigns at approximately 280 McDonald's around the country and finally has determined to go with the improved form of its Tampa-area outlets.
Image source: www.king5.com
Details of McDonald's Makeover:
- Bright red and yellow colors exteriors and interiors will be replaced by muted oranges, yellow, and slight green, while the bright red roof will be replaced with flatter, more conventional roofs.
- Now Wood tables will replace the fiberglass tables and faux leather chairs will replace the steel chairs. One can see this type of chair at Starbuck stores.
- The new deigns of MacDonald will be come with double Drive-through windows to speed up service.
- It will change the golden arches to more of Nike-esque swoosh and muting those common with red and yellow.
- Overhead glowing lights will be wasted for more contemporary lighting. Contemporary design is not finished without flat-screen TVs, so it will be provided with wall-mounted displays as well as play contemporary music.
- The wide-open seating areas will give space to divided dining areas into separate eating zones for larger groups.
McDonalds is also planning to enlarge its menu with extra upscale items. The change is not only destined to draw fast food fans from Wendy's and Burger King, but also pricier manacles like Panera Bread and Chipotle.